These cookies are moist, flavorful, and 100% delicious.
The Vine above uses cashews but I won’t use them again because the total calories doubled (and the flavor wasn’t as good either)!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||11 Minutes||16 Minutes|
- 2 Cups Pecans (or any nut – calories below are for pecans)
- 1.5 Cups Medjool Dates (without pits)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 Cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 3 ingredients together in a food processor or blender.
- Remove dough from mixer and fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place cookie balls on a non-stick baking sheet and flatten each with palm or spatula.
- Bake for about 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cool surface.
One batch makes about 16 cookies. The nutrition below represents 1 cookie.
You could also replace 1 cup of pecans with a serving of protein powder if you’re interested in raising the protein content.
If you’ve tried these, please leave a comment letting other users know how you liked them 🙂